Get $100,000 or More To Fund Your Real Estate Project
Commercial real estate can be a major investment for any organization. Whether you want to purchase an investment property or an owner-occupied building, Premier Commercial Capital can help. We also provide loans for refinancing, renovation and construction. Make that real estate project into a reality.
Our Loan Types
We offer several loan options so that you can find the commercial real estate financing to suit your needs. These are a few of our most popular options:
- Conventional Loans: This is the most common type of real estate loan and is very flexible. You can use this for any property type and values.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: These short-term loans can help you secure funding quickly. In some cases, you can make interest-only payments.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: We work with high net worth capital sources to offer customized funding solutions. These are ideal for high-value, high-return properties.
- International Financing: Premier Commercial Capital also provides financing for buildings in the European and Eurasian markets. This is available for high-value buildings.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities are a type of bundled mortgage that is sold as a security. Loans offered through this system have low rates and good terms.
- Construction Funding: If you have a construction project and are experienced with equity, we can help. This is ideal for covering the high costs of construction.
Government-Backed Loan Types
In addition to the above, we work with government programs to offer special loans. These are the two major types:
- SBA Loans: We provide loans under the 504 and 7a programs. These have low rates for small businesses buying owner-occupied or hospitality properties.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These housing loans can be used for residences, healthcare and senior care buildings. They also come with low rates and long repayment terms.
Does commercial real estate financing from Premier Commercial Capital sound right for you? Contact us today to learn more.